Friday, June 20, 2014

LOTD #44 HighRize and Reign 2.0

Highrize and Reign 2.0





What I am Wearing:

TRUTH HAIR - Honey (reds)
.::WoW Skins::. Fiore DarkTan
IKON Destiny Eyes - Maya
WoWMeh - InSize Body
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
!(HighRize 3.0)! BlackFoot Dress
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Mid
*Reign.- MaryJane Wedges (Solid and Cork) ( The Big Show )
( M ) Mystery - Featherless Tattoo for Slink Hands ( Fashion Wardrobe )
*PerveTTe* [tattoo] Style Heart


The hair I have on is one of the new Hairstyles from Truth. I love that it looks like my ponytail in real life. The dress is just one of the beautiful examples of the talent Nikki of HighRize has. The shoes.. OHH those shoes. They are a Must have from Reign at the Big Show. The fatpack is inexpensive and you get all the colours of the beautiful wedges in cork or solid. The tattoo on my hands is from Mystery @ The Fashion Wardrobe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment