Wednesday, July 9, 2014

LOTD # 53 HighRize and M&M Inc.

I want to thank you for being interested in my blog.
Lots of things have been going on recently so i have not posted in a while. 



What I am Wearing:

.::WoW Skins::. Melodia Milk 03
IKON Promise Eyes - Hazel
*Mon Cheri*  Falsies Eyelashes
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - High
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Lolas :: Tango Delicq ::: Fitted Mesh Breasts
.Ploom. Holli - Indecisive (@ Summerfest)
!(HighRize  3.0)! Bedazzled Dress (Purple) 
M&M Inc  - Jada Heels - Lilac Dots


The first thing i'd like you to know is the hair I am wearing is from Ploom. You can find it at Summerfest '14 until July 13th. The skin is a new release from WoW Skins and can be found at the Mainstore. Same as the Jada heels they can be found at M&M Incorporated's Mainstore. My breasts are the new Lolas Tango Delicq fitted mesh breasts and they cost just about as much as the others do 1750L$, but you do not have to worry about adjusting them or anything. My dress is from HighRize and can be found at the Mainstore..

No comments:

Post a Comment