Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Hold me Tight




Can you understand me
Baby don't you hand me a line
Although it doesn't matter
You and me got plenty of time
There's nobody in the future
So baby let me hand you my love
Oh, there's no step for you to dance to
So slip your hand inside of my glove
Hold me, hold me, hold me
Hold me, hold me, hold me
I don't want no damage
But how am I gonna manage with you
You hold the percentage
But I'm the fool payin' the dues
I'm just around the corner
If you got a minute to spare
I'll be waitin' for ya'
If you ever want to be there
 

Pose:  WeAreSoul - Hold Tight - 149L$ New Exclusive pose - .:: Happy Event ::. 
Open Round: 14.6 - 1:00 PM Slt - Close Round: 28.6 - 5:00 Pm Slt

Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Beachy

Body: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.4) 

Skin: DeeTaleZ *SKINS - SPECIALSPACK TSS* lel EVOX - Venice - EASTERN 

Head: LeLUTKA Kaya Head 3.1  

Outfit: Blackstone - Bella Bikini - Petrol

Hair : TRUTH Friday - Essential [FLF]

Tattoo : KAOS Tattoos .:: > ESTHESIA TATTOO < ::.

Accessories :

MAZE - Soft Thighs v2.2

Moon. Cutie Moon Garters // MST MOD //

Ascendant - Ascendant - Summer Trend XXL 10 

Vibing -- maddy rings  -- Onyx 

Vibing -- Aurora Earrings -- Onyx


WeAreSoul is a great pose store. The owner is passionate about her work and it shows. She participates in Events and in weekend sales as well. Please come and visit!!!  WeAreSoul


ღ Love Always ღ    ɳчx

No comments:

Post a Comment