Sunday, April 13, 2014

DINO PARTY

Well since this is my first post i guess i should say a little about myself. I am Chelsea Noelle Dracarus Crumb and I am a shopaholic. I know that normally means i am addicted to ALL kinds of shopping, but that is not my case. I love clothes do not get me wrong, but my addiction focuses on Hair and Shoes. I have MASSIVE amounts of hair and shoes that will be posted on this blog as well as some other cute things i find.












What i am wearing 

                     Skin
[PF] Sora <Vanilla> - Sugoi (blonde)
                     Hair
[elikatira] Youth - Brunettes
                    Eyes
IKON Promise Eyes - Maldives (M)
                  Tattoos
 (chest) Endless Pain - Asian Dragon
(legs) .Pekka. - Bite Me
                    Feet
Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium
                   Jacket
Razor/// Dozer Hoodie - Fem - Dino  (available at 100 Block )
                    Top
%.:EC:. Jade White Camisk
                   Shorts
Barely Legal - Bambee Shorts - Dark Gray
                   Shoes
Reign. - Two Toned Strapped Heels - Black/White

No comments:

Post a Comment