Saturday, April 19, 2014

LOTD #1

WickedNight - is a fairly new and growing store that has very cute items and I am excited to be a new member to their blog team. This post is for their new release Salacious Bat.

WickedNight - Salacious Bat
^;^ CaTwA^;^ Mesh Lily Hair Ombre Pack
[Mandala] Taper Ears
.Pekka. Soul Piercings
.Pekka. Zassy Piercings
.::WoW Skins::. Iris - Tan 05 ( @ 100Block) 50% off during the event
.::WoW Skins::. Cherry Lips add on ( Gold egg Hunt Prize)
IKON - Promise Eyes - Turquoise - M
Slink - Female Feet (Av Enhance) S - High
*Reign. - Buckled Pumps - Aztec - Silver Buckle



I find this outfit cute, but Naughty!!! I absolutely love the netted top and the bat symbol on the spanx. I chose to put the aztec print heels on because the clothes have no color. My skin of course comes from WoW Skins and can be found at the 100Block for 50% off during the even!!!! Mandala..The ears i love so very much because I have my ears gauged up a little bit in rl and they are just amazing.

                                                           xoxo Nymphetamine Neaph

No comments:

Post a Comment