Thursday, April 24, 2014

LOTD #6

I've recently found a new shop. (Well new to me at least) ::Dirty Cupcake::
I do not know exactly what to put, because i just walked into the store and was FLOORED.
Cuteness overload, and cuteness for me is heaven :D
SO i am going to show you..

okay so this ADORABLE little dress is:  ::Dirty Cupcake`:: Layla - Purple and it's one of my new favorites.
The hair happens to be from one of my few Favorite stores. Truth - Fleur - Brown (found at the Seasons Story) My skin is: .::WoW Skins::. Anika Bronze (@ The Designers Circle). Slink Hands - Elegant, Slink Feet - Medium, Slink LuLu - Black. ::TI:: e-Cigarette - Zebra - Pink (@ Suicide Dollz)

Truth Hair - Fleur - Browns, .::WoW Skins::. Anika Bronze, Slink - Hands - Elegant, ::TI:: e-Cigarette - Zebra - Pink (@ Suicide Dollz), IKON - Promise Eyes - Mahogany

Slink - Female Mesh Feet (AvEnhanced) S - Medium, Slink - LuLu - Black

Having the opportunity to Blog is just amazing, i love having new items and showing them off. It's just exhilarating and i absolutely adore the clothing and shoes, skins and accessories.
                                               <3 Nymphetamine Neaph

No comments:

Post a Comment