Sunday, April 27, 2014

LOTD #9

Normally i don't do "Sexy," i like cutesy and adorable. Ever since i found Wicked Night, Sexy is something that i love wearing especially for my boyfriend.


On my head is the /Wasabi Pills/ Rene - Night Shadow. My skin is .::WoW Skins::. TCC hunt Lisa - Tan. My outfit consists of Wicked Night - Cotton Candy Slip (the CCH), and Wicked Night - Black Panties. I have Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Relaxed, Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - High. My shoes are the New Release from *Reign.- Hierarchy Heels - White.

/Wasabi Pills/ Rene - Night Shadow, .::WoW Skins::. TCC hunt Lisa - Tan, IKON - Promise Eyes - Dew, .Pekka. Miracle Piercing

Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - High, *Reign.- Hierarchy Heels - White


The skin from WoW skins is available in the store through the Cotton Candy Hunt. I absolutely adore the coloring of the eyeshadow on this skin. The Piercings are some of my favorites from Pekka. The pink slip from Wicked Night is also from the Cotton Candy Hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment