Friday, April 18, 2014

La Reina

La Reina or the Queen of my heart of course is *Reign. Kenadee Cole is a Goddess in my eyes and i am always on Edge waiting for new shoes to be put on sale. She has me so addicted to her shoes my boyfriend has decided that he needs to put a stop to my shopping. This is a very difficult situation for me because i absolutely love and feel like i need her shoes more than anything. ONE of my All TIME Favorites is this pair of shoes that i got recently from the 100Block Event. *Reign. Sovereign Wedges - Black.


These wedgess in my opinion make my beautiful Slink feet look very gorgeous.(NOT that they arent gorgeous on their own, the wedges make them even better) What good are cute feet if you can not make them even more beautiful with a gorgeous pair of well made shoes?

What I Am Wearing

.::WoW::. Soraya Tan (Gold Egg Hunt Prize)
Slink Female Feet (Av Enhance) S - High
*Reign. Sovereign Wedges - Black ( @ 100Block Event )

No comments:

Post a Comment