Monday, April 21, 2014

LOTD #3

I do not celebrate Easter, but there is cuteness to be found in Rabbits and the happiness of children.

I asked PinkRayne if she had a cute Easter dress and she gave me this ADORABLE rabbit dress for Easter. I got the Easter basket from LWC. It is their group gift and it is for the LIFE hud. The shoes are from KoiKoi and my hair is from Wasabi Pills.



What I'm Wearing;
*Hair
/Wasabi Pills/ Jade - Dark Flame
*Skin
.::WoW Skins::. Leilani Tan 03 (the Spring Break Fair April18-May9)
*Eyes
IKON Promise Eyes - Turquoise
*Dress
HOLY SHIrT! Rabbit mini dress
*Accessories
.Pekka. Soul Piercing
.Pekka. Zassy Piercing
::PM:: Cycle in the Moonlight Necklace
::PM:: Cycle in the Moonlight Ring
::PM:: Cycle in the Moonlight Earrings
LWC - LIFE Easter Basket Brown/Turqoise
Slink Avatar Enhance Hands - Bag and Mouse
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - High
KoiKoi - Tahiti Heels - Pearl (For SLINK High feet)

No comments:

Post a Comment