Monday, April 28, 2014

LOTD #10

I don't know if i ever told you, but i am a Show Addict and a Hair Addict. Reign is one of my most favorite shoe stores out there. The shoes alone just make me Giddy. The creators are very nice and care for their customers very much. (I mean i can't speak for everyone so in my honest opinion they do)

 Head to Toe:
Truth Hair - April - Variety Pack (@ Collabor88)
.::WoW Skins::. TCC Hunt Lisa - Tan
Ikon - Promise Eyes - Dew
.Pekka.- Miracle Piercing
*BOOM* - Everyday Tank - Snow
L'Spot - Reece HighWaist Skirt - White
Slink Avatar Enhanced Hands - Relaxed
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - High
*Reign.- Hierarchy Heels - White


Hair - Truth Hair - April - Variety Pack (@ Collabor88)
Skin - .::WoW Skins::. TCC Hunt Lisa - Tan
Eyes - Ikon - Promise Eyes - Dew
Piercings - .Pekka.- Miracle Piercing

Feet - Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - High
Shoes - *Reign.- Hierarchy Heels - White


I carefully chose every aspect of this outfit because of it's "pure" color. The Classic High Waist skirt from L'Spot would go great with a lot of things, but i chose a white simple tank. The tank (from BOOM) alone is gorgeous and could also go with anything. The White heels just tie everything together and of course i could have chosen bright colored heels to go with this, but as i said it's simple and classic. The piercings, in my opinion, just bring a little Punk to the mix; which in my case is completely needed.
The Cotton Candy Hunt Starts May 4th and goes to the 31st.

                                    <3 Nymphetamine Neaph

No comments:

Post a Comment