Wednesday, May 7, 2014

LOTD #16

I normally dress up in dresses or skirts. I felt like i'd show the hoodie with some jeans and heels to make them feel a bit dressy. Throw on some jewelry as well and it made me feel so girly.


What I am Wearing:

Elikatira - Youth
.::WoW Skins::. Sara - Tan 02
Ikon - Ascension Eyes - Glass
.Pekka. - Victim Piercing
HOLY SHIrT! - Cropped Hoodie - Pink
GeWunjo - Nadia Silver/Black Belt
*Reign.- Jeggings v2. - Denim - Shorter
Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink - Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - High
Wicked Night - Candy Pop Heels


I love this picture because it shows the Piercings beautifully. One of my favorites from Pekka, Victim is a bit more Punk/Goth than most of the others.


This is the first time I've worn this belt from GeWunjo. The chain and most of the pendant is silver with a big black stone in the middle of it and it also comes with a resizer script.


The heels in this picture are new Group Gift from Wicked Night. The pink in them does not overpower, but it makes them a bit more colorful. They are for the Slink Female (AvEnhance) High Feet.

<3 Nymphetamine Neaph

No comments:

Post a Comment