Saturday, May 17, 2014

LOTD #24


When I started blogging I began to go looking for new places to shop in Second Life. I have found many new stores and places i have started to love. HOLY SHIrT!, DEADPOOL and Milk! are going to be featured in this post.



What I am Wearing:
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual 
IKON - Promise Eyes - Mahogany
.Pekka. FLAVOUR Lipstick - Cherry
.::WoW Skins::. Rima Tan 01
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - High
*Milk* Hair - Jupiter (Available at Kustom9)
HOLY SHIrT! Devil Wings tee
:DEADPOOL: Sacrifice  Skull Fuk Slink Feet Pants (World Goth Fair)


HOLY SHIrT! Angell Wings tee




HOLY SHIrT! Devil Wings tee



HOLY SHIrT! Tie Dye Wings tee


Obviously each of these Winged shirts from HOLY SHIrT! have their own special qualities and beauties, i of course chose the most dark of them all. The pants from DEADPOOL are some of my new favorites. I love how they come down and cover the slink feet. The hair from Milk is an adorable up-do topped with a bun i got just a few days ago from Kustom9. 
<3 Always
Nymphetamine Neaph

No comments:

Post a Comment