Thursday, May 22, 2014

LOTD #27

This post is going to be a little unusual. One of my sponsors asked if we could take a pic of her new leather trousers and belt, so i decided that i did not want to put a top on. I was going to put attention on the trousers a top would just ruin it.


Normally i would put this pic last, but i wanted to show off my little horns and the moon chain that i got recently. The Horns, Moon and Tattoo are all from the Dark Style Fair.


What I am Wearing:

Ikon Promise Eyes Mahogany
WoW Skins - Nana DarkTan Nat (Designer's Circle)
-UtopiaH- Haunted Tattoo Intense (the Dark Side Fair)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Truth Hair - Zoella - Variety Pack
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Mid
HOLY SHIrT! Leather Trousers (Belted, pink)
.Panik. Lune Headchain / Black (the Dark Side Fair)
Cute Poison - Genera Piercing (the Dark Side Fair)
-Pr!ck- Cage HorN {Dark} (the Dark Side Fair)
*PerveTTe* [Tattoo] Style Heart (Fantasy Gacha Fair)


I took this pic to kind of take the focus off my accessories and tattoos. I wanted you to be able to see the fabulous pants from HOLY SHIrT! for the Penumbra Fashion Week.  (link will be available soon)

                                                             <3 Nymphetamine Neaph

No comments:

Post a Comment