Friday, May 9, 2014

LOTD #18

For all those that are sporty, this new !Fabouzz group gift is perfect for you. 


What I am Wearing:
Magika - Daffodil 03
Ikon - Ascension Eyes - Green
WoW Skins - Rea
:Wicked Tattoos: Goddess Tattoos
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
::PM:: Cycle in the Moonlight Necklace
::PM:: Cycle in the Moonlight Earrings
::PM:: Cycle in the Moonlight Ring
Fabouzz! Sporty Dress Group gift
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - High
*Reign.- Trance Heels 2.0 - Teal/Bubblegum


This hair from Magika is very cute. I love the colors that she does and the way her mesh is built. Ikon is my favorite eye company so of course i wear them all the time. The skin is from WoW Rea from the Designer's Circle. It is only 99L right now!!! My necklace is one of my favorites from Purple Moon. I love the onyx and Opal stones and their setting. The dress is the new Group Gift from Fabouzz.


The feet i am wearing are from Slink, their female feet High. The shoes are from Reign and are some of my favorites!!! Well to be honest all the Reign shoes are my favorite.

                                                <3 Nymphetamine Neaph

No comments:

Post a Comment