Sunday, May 11, 2014

LOTD #20

I love the store *Reign I can never get enough of their shoes and clothes. This outfit is absolutely adorable. The clothing and the shoes can be found at this Month's round of the Big Show. The skin is available at the Designer's Circle for 99l!!!



What I am Wearing:

Truth - Nova
.::WoW Skins::. Rea Tan
Ikon - Promise Eyes - Dew
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
*Reign.- Bowtie Bodysuit - Bow - Houdstooth
*Reign.- Bowtie Bodysuit - Bubblegum
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Flat
*Reign.- Beaded Sandals - Fatpack


This hair is a fairly new release from TRUTH.. I love the hair's Pigtails and the free falling pieces of hair that frame the face. It reminds me of Abbey off of N.C.I.S. because of it's cute and Punky style.


These Adorable sandals are from Reign as well (like the clothes) and i believe they are a perfect sandal for the upcoming summer. The beads are adorable and the shoe is very... natural and Aesthetic.

Thank you for viewing my blog <3 
 Nymphetamine Neaph

No comments:

Post a Comment