Thursday, May 29, 2014

LOTD #32 DEADPOOL Risque

Deadpool is becoming one of my favorite stores as of late. This dress (sold at the Krave: Risque Event) is wonderful to me. I could Not decide which one to Blog about so i chose to feature all three of them. 



What I am Wearing:
.::WoW Skins::. Rafaela DarkTan
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
[Buxx] Faerie Eyes - Winter (Dark Style Fair)
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Flat
*Reign.- Smitten Sandals - Black
Truth Hair - Nova
LuLu SigCollar (Leather)
:DEADPOOL: Risque Ruffles - Bloody 


:DEADPOOL: Risque Ruffles - Skully 


:DEADPOOL: Risque Ruffles - Zombie Heart 

I have a new system that i am going to do..... this can either make it easier or harder for everyone. I have made a page just for my SLurls and i will be linking it into every one of my posts from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment