Thursday, May 8, 2014

LOTD #17

Summer is coming!!! Summer is coming!!! It's not just ALL about the bikinis, shorts and tank tops. There are also great spaghetti strapped dresses, and even maxi dresses if you wish.


 What I am Wearing :
Magika [Hair+] Almonds 03
(Yummy) Leigh Frames - Tortoise
Ikon - Ascension Eyes - Green
.::WoW Skins::. Sara - Tan 03
GeWunjo : Asya Black Necklace and Bracelets
:z:s: Pink Fusion Chest Piercing
:Wicked Tattoos: Goddess Tattoo - Dark Ink
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - Small
BandLora Summer Spaghetti Dress Black Vol1
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Flat
*REIGN.- PHOEBE FLIP FLOPS - Purple



I chose to wear this new hair from Magika because it's gorgeous and works well with the fantastic glasses from Yummy. The Sara skin 03 from WoW has the pink/purple makeup that just looks beautiful. My Jewelry is from GeWunjo, it's simple but elegant. The chest piercing i love is from Zombie Suicide for the Pink Fusion hunt. My tattoo is from Wicked Tattoos, and my dress is the summer spaghetti dress from BandLora!!!


If you my readers didn't ever guess... I have a huge obsession/addiction to Reign shoes of all shapes and sizes. These are the Phoebe flip flops from the newest Saturday Sale and they come in a variety of gorgeous colors. My hands and feet also come from Slink!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment